Our selection process is rigorous. It has to be, to select the best consultants and match them with projects that will stimulate and inspire them.
The basic requirements are:
- Proven problem-solving abilities and a pragmatic approach to accomplishing objectives
- At least 5 years experience working in a leading financial services institution
- At least 8 years total professional level work experience
Many of the people in our network also have:
- An advanced degree from a top international school (e.g. MBA, Ph.D., Masters)
- A deep industry or functional specialty
- Some consultancy experience, in addition to their client side experience
We operate a four-step screening process for entry into the talent pool. Candidates who are invited to become part of this group will then be contacted about potential assignments as they arise, to gauge interest and availability, and to further assess whether they have the right skills and experience for the project. If a fit is determined, the candidate will then interview with the client as appropriate.
The selection process:
CV screen- sending your CV is the first step. Please include a cover letter that provides your current earnings, your ability to travel and locations in which you are eligible to work.
Interviews- candidates passing successfully through the CV screen will be interviewed by one or more Knowledge Network partners or managers.
Reference checking- we accept multiple formal references for each consultant.
Sample work— during the interview process, candidates will be asked to produce examples of previous work that demonstrate core skills.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org